The Philips Respironics OptiLife CPAP Nasal Interface System is an option for those patients who are comfortable with a nasal pillow system but still have problems with mouth breathing. The OptiLife features an unobtrusive headgear system that relies mostly on the chin, whereas most nasal interface systems use only the nose for support. This OptiLife kit includes everything you'll need to operate the mask, including four sets of nasal pillows (Petite, Small, Medium, and Large.)
The Respironics OptiLife nasal pillows system was designed with every CPAP user in mind. The soft silicone pillows allows the patient to obtain an excellent seal while maintaining the comfort that you desire. The pillows can be easily replaced making this mask an economical choice. Maintaining the OptiLife includes daily washing of the pillows. CPAP humidification is recommended when using the Respironics OptiLife CPAP nasal interface system. This system can be used with both CPAP and BiPAP therapy, but is recommend for pressure of 4 to 12 cmH2O.
- Revolutionary headgear system doesn't obstruct the eyes, so patients can read or watch TV before they go to sleep.
- Several tube positioning options, allows the patient to find the most comfortable fit.
- Patient can sleep in virtually any position.
- Includes the OptiLife Nasal Interface, Headgear, Instructions, and 4 different Nasal Pillows (Petite, Small, Medium, and Large.)
- Uniquely designed chin strap.
- All sizes (Petite, Small, Medium, Large) included.