The Respironics TrueBlue CPAP Mask is the first of its kind – a Respironics nasal CPAP mask that uses the best of a gel and an air-sealing CPAP cushion to provide the comfort of a gel CPAP mask and the strong seal of an air cushion in one easy-to-wear design. The first mask to use AutoSeal technology, the Respironics TrueBlue utilizes the proven Respironics blue gel cushion in combination with a patented silicone air membrane that inflates and seals when air hits the mask.
For CPAP users who’ve had a difficult time leaving behind their favorite ComfortGel or ProfileLite gel mask, the Respironics TrueBlue might become a new favorite. Improving upon very popular mask designs of the past, Respironics has now created a lightweight, sleekly designed, easy-to-use, and very effective nasal mask that works well for many different types of CPAP users.
Available in five comfortable sizes (that fit a wide range of patients), the Respironics TrueBlue is designed to deliver of high degree of comfort, stability, and freedom of movement with minimal adjustments or leaks. Designed to the highest standards – yours – the TrueBlue is Respironics’ newest gold standard in nasal CPAP therapy.
- Easy-to-adjust CPAP headgear that is stabilized through converging straps around and atop the head.
- Premium blue gel CPAP cushion that incorporates a thin outer silicone membrane that seals effectively while still allowing for movement and a high level of comfort.
- New freeform CPAP mask frame spring gives the user the ability to move in any direction and helps to limit disturbances to the mask seal while the user sleeps.
- Intuitive forehead pad design that also uses a blue gel CPAP cushion to increase comfort.
- Easy-to-remove headgear clips mean that users can remove the mask quickly and without upsetting headgear adjustments.
- Available in five sizes to fit most any facial size.